8 OZ. SAMPLE JAR. Perfect for that small project like a chair or small table.
16OZ. PINT. This size is more than enough to finish a larger size piece of furniture.
32 OZ. QUART. Will cover several pieces of furniture. (covers approx. 150 sq. ft.)
Petticoat Pink DIY Paint
1. Thoroughly clean and dry object to be painted.
2. Open paint and stir thoroughly.
3. Apply one coat and let dry, usually 15 minutes to a few hours depending on climate.
4. If needed apply a second coat and allow to dry.
5. Seal surface with your choice of DIY Paint Finishing Product.
DO NOT LET PAINT FREEZE
ONLY 9 INGREDIENTS + LOVE
love, water, clay, porcelian clay, chalk, alcohol, ester(binder), cellulose, pigments, preservative.